The Outwell Smart-Air Hollywood Freeway Drive Away Awning (TALL) suits a wide range of taller vehicles, adding versatile space off the side of your camper van.
The Smart Air Touring Collection of tents can be left free-standing on site, so you can explore for the day in your vehicle, safe in the knowledge that your pitch is secured, and without the hassle of re-pitching your awning.
The Outwell Smart Air One-Go Inflation Technology is featured making pitching an absolute breeze. Using the included two-way pump you can inflate every tube in one go through one inlet valve, enabling you to pitch the Hollywood Freeway in under 60 seconds.
A large canopy over the front door, big windows and rear access to the vehicle via the Link Access Zone System offer plenty of flexibility in use. Worth mentioning is the quality of the material used, Outtex 6000 is 150 denier making it tough and durable.
- Drive-away tent awning for motorhomes, vans and MPVs (with attachment height of 240cm-290cm)
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
- Outwell doormat included to help in keeping inside clean and dry
- Link Access Zone System uses a valance to close the gap between the ground and car (80-90cm)
- Two-way pump with pressure gauge included for fast, efficient inflation
- Large front canopy for shelter from rain and sun glare
- Three connected inflatable tubes with isolation valves for structural integrity
- Large windows for a light-filled interior with curtains for privacy
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points