This Fenwicks Awnings & Tents cleaner will easily remove black streaks, green algae, road traffic film, diesel fumes, and over wintering grime, etc.
Fenwicks awning cleaner is suitable for cleaning synthetic and colour fast canvas fabrics.
Simply spray on and leave to soak for 30 seconds, rub with a sponge or cloth to remove the dirt. Rinse off with clean water.
How to use Fenwicks Cleaner for Awnings & Tents
- Step 1: Apply to surfaces from bottom to top.
- Step 2: Allow 1 to 2 mins to soak in, but do not allow to dry.
- Step 3: Agitate with a sponge or soft brush.
- Step 4: Rinse thoroughly with water from top to bottom. Remove all traces of cleaner residue.
- Step 5: Allow to dry.
- Step 6: On porous fabrics apply Fenwicks Re-Proofer for Awnings & Tents to waterproof the fabric once again.