The Outwell California Highway drive away awning is a spacious drive-away awning that boasts Outwell quality tent features as well as the great flexibility.
The Outwell California Highway Drive away flysheet is Outtex® 4000 material, with a combination of galvanised steel and duratec fibreglass poles, supplemented by pre-attached luminous guy lines plus adjustable pegging points – giving the Outwell California Highway Drive away Awning great stability as well as being easy to pitch, as well as a highly stylish appearance.
Integration to the campervan is ensured by the all-new insulation and ventilation qualities of the thermo roof and its clever 'either side' fitting, plus detachable groundsheet with wide valance strip that can be easily attached directly to the vehicle.
- To fit campervans with a height of 170cm - 220cm
- OGR System
- Outwell Sealed Ground System Zip-Out
- OSG System Reflective Guy Point
- Dry Zip
- Thermo roof
- Tent awning to connect to campervans
- Universal Connection System
- Link Access Zone System (valance to close the gab between the ground and car)
- Large front canopy
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Adjustable pegging points and luminous guylines
- Pre-attached guylines
- Heavy duty Outwell zips