This Outwell San Diego Freeway Awning can add a flexible living and storage space to the side of your camper van, with the Link Access Zone System creating a weather and bug proof seal between the awning and your van.
The Smart Air San Diego Freeway Awning can be left free-standing on site, so you can go out for the day in your vehicle, safe in the knowledge that your pitch is secured, and without the hassle of re-pitching your awning.
The Outwell Smart Air One-Go Inflation Technology is featured making pitching an absolute breeze. Using the included two-way pump you can inflate every tube in one go through one inlet valve, enabling you to pitch the San Diego Freeway in under 60 seconds.
The Rain Safe side door offers additional entry and exit options depending on the weather, and the large windows create a light-filled interior, yet all have toggle up curtains for privacy when required.
It is worth mentioning of the quality of the material used, Outtex 6000 is 150 denier makes it tough and durable
- Drive-away tent awning for motorhomes, vans and MPVs (with attachment height of 170cm-220cm)
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
- Outwell doormat included to help in keeping inside clean and dry
- Link Access Zone System uses a valance to close the gap between the ground and car (80-90cm)
- Two-way pump with pressure gauge included for fast, efficient inflation
- Rain Safe side door offers protection from vertical and wind-driven downpours
- Large windows for a light-filled interior with curtains for privacy
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points